The Secret to Successful Video Marketing: 5 Video Outreach Tips to Supercharge Your Business
Time To embrace video marketing
If you do only one thing to improve your customer acquisition opportunities this year, video outreach might be your best bet. Mobile-enabled consumers prefer video to text. If you’re not offering video information to potential customers, they will look elsewhere for their information needs. Video marketing offers significant ROI to businesses; it’s just a matter of getting started. If you want to improve the effectiveness of your marketing efforts this year, here are five video marketing tips you should be using.
Let’s look at recent statistics released by Wordstream:
Video Marketing Volume Statistics
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter
- YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of total internet users.
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week.
- More than 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube each day.
- More video content is uploaded in 30 days than the major U.S. television networks have created in 30 years.
- 87% of online marketers use video content.
- 72 Hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every 60 seconds.
- One-third of online activity is spent watching video.
- 85% of the US internet audience watches videos online.
- The 25-34 (millennial) age group watches the most online videos and men spend 40% more time watching videos on the internet than women.
– Video needs to be part of every business outreach channel. It’s not enough to create a YouTube. You must integrate video into everything from your social media marketing and email outreach to your customer support and employee training efforts.
– Don’t copy the video strategy of your competitors. Your video marketing strategy needs to be unique and created with your customers in mind. Don’t be afraid to try different approaches in order to stand out from the crowd.
– Customer testimonials are a fabulous way to use video. Ask happy customers to create a short video testimonial with their smartphone. Google reviews or Yelp reviews are good for SEO, but a video review from satisfied customers will supercharge your conversion rates.
– Just as you need a content marketing and social media marketing strategy, so too do you need a video marketing strategy. When you define your goals and objectives, your chances of an improved return on investment increase.
– Don’t be afraid to develop a multi-pronged approach to video outreach. Some business owners are putting all their marketing eggs in a Facebook video basket. Double-down on video outreach by using Twitter video, YouTube, Vimeo, and Instagram video. Heck, you can even upload videos to Pinterest to connect with potential customers.
Check the following list:
Top 10 Video Content Properties by Unique Viewers
Google Sites, driven primarily by video viewing at YouTube.com, ranked as the top online video content property in February with 182.2 million unique viewers. Facebook ranked #2 with 81.1 million viewers, followed by Yahoo Sites with 58.2 million, BroadbandTV with 45.3 million and VEVO with 44.2 million.
If you aren’t developing a cohesive video marketing plan, you are limiting your customer acquisition opportunities. Whether you use video to educate or entertain, it is imperative your business incorporates video into its business development efforts. Will you be integrating these five video marketing tips into your company’s growth efforts this year?
If you would like to become a contributor to RPRNmag newsmagazine, read our submission guidelines, and apply. We welcome your ideas and recommendations.
For a product review, read our guidelines here. We welcome your ideas and recommendations.
Thank you for reading.
You Might Also Like
Since you're here...
You like us and we like you. And we have a small favor to ask. RPRNmag readership has increased dramatically but few readers are contributing to our newsmagazine. Advertising revenues are slowly building but not where they need to be, and unlike other news organizations, we haven't put up a paywall. We need your help to continue to provide you with Real Polished Research News (RPRN) about entrepreneurship. Could you set up a recurring donation? No amount is too small. Also, check out our Advertising page. Thank you, The Editorial TeamAdvertise with us Make a contribution