How to become a contributor to RPRNmag newsmagazine?
If you want to publish your own story, become a contributor. Remember that we do not publish press releases but solely original articles, infographics, and videos. Provide us with a way to confirm that you have the rights to the images and video that you are providing.
Follow the steps:
- Send a short pitch to email@example.com.
- Your pitch must include links to previously published articles.
- What story ideas would you cover?
- Why are you an expert on the topic and do you have case studies?
- To start off, we prefer you send us a short pitch instead of a full article so we can give early feedback. However, we do need to see a full draft before officially accepting your piece, even if we’ve asked you to write it.
- Expect to do multiple rounds of revisions, as we have a very thorough editorial process.
- If we reject something you’ve submitted, we urge you to try again with another idea.
- Article length can vary but minimally starts at 500 words. We also publish graphics, podcasts, videos, slide presentations, and just about any other media that might help us share an idea effectively.
- We retain final decision rights over headlines.
- All articles submitted are to be original and exclusive to RPRNmag.com. We don’t publish articles that have appeared elsewhere, that come across as promotional, or that do not include rigorous citations.
- Each story is aimed to inform and be of interest to entrepreneurs and fit with our news sections.
Got a tip? Click here
Product Review Guidelines, click Here
RPRNMAG NEWSMAGAZINE – Real, Polished, Researched News